Palace of Culture in Targu Mures is an architectural jewel, one of the most representative Belle Epoque buildings from Transylvanian. This Cultural House in Targu Mures is dating back to 1907 and has a striking façade of mosaics and bas-reliefs in bronze and stone, frescoes and stained glass.
Palace of Culture composed of six halls:
Music Hall, which extends over three floors of the building, has an extraordinary acoustics, which turns it into a perfect hall for concerts.
Small Hall has a very central stained glass and chandeliers. Here are held plays and small concerts.
Hall of Mirrors is decorated with Venetian mirrors and the tables in the room are tiled with mirrors too. Each stained glass has a story: Szekler scenes from fairy tales, ballads and legends.
Bernády Hall bears the name of one of the most active mayors of city Bernády György.
Dandea Hall is dedicated to a romanian mayor, Aurel Dandea, who played an important role in city modernization.
Secession Hall has an exhibition of the most important buildings in Tirgu Mures and stained glass portrait.